These are the qualities with which CEPA centrifuges and systems have made a name for themselves in various industries.
Wherever materials need to be neatly separated for their recovery, subsequent processing and disposal, CEPA supplies concepts that make perfect economic sense and are tailored exactly to your requirements.
From the standard model to custom-built systems, customers worldwide benefit from CEPA’s many years of expertise and innovative technology as a leader in the field of planning, designing and producing centrifuges. Discover all-round perfection in a variety of designs and versions.
- Foundation of Carl Padberg OHG by Ing. Carl Padberg.
- Padberg's son, Ing. Werner Padberg, takes over the management of the company. Production of vertical decanters for laboratories and industry.
- Change of name to Carl Padberg Zentrifugenbau GmbH.
- Start of global export business.
- Development of continuously operating de-oiling centrifuges. Expansion of the production facilities.
- Design, delivery, assembly and commissioning of complete de-oiling plants.
- Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Albert takes over the management.
- Development, construction and building of the first Handling Systems FLEXOMAT
- PPS and CAD system are introduced.
- New areas of application for CEPA centrifuges are opened up.
- Development and sale of a 3-phase-cleaning centrifuge.
- Building of the first pressure tight, sterilizable High-Speed Centrifuge.
- The company Carl Padberg Zentrifugenbau GmbH exists since 75 Years. Products were sold from Lahr to the whole world.
- The first chinese advertisement is published in a chinese journal. Unfortunately we can not read what is written in the ad but the sales increases in the following years.
- CEPA is going more and more international and is represented on a catalogue exhibition at the Mecanica in Sao Paulo, Brasil.
- CEPA has it’s own boot on the „International Machine Tool Exhibition“ in Guangzhou, China.
- Reorganisation of the construction to 3D technique.
- Ms. Dipl.-Betriebswirtin Michaela Albert is appointed as Managing Director.
- Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Albert retires after 26 years at CEPA and pass on a healthy and attractive company with a tradition of 90 years.
- Mr. Dipl.-Betriebsw. Uwe Kirchgässner is appointed as Managing Director.